Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they contain important information about your legal rights, remedies, and obligations. The Website Terms apply regardless of how you access the Website, including any technologies or devices by which Dressmedesi makes the Website available to you at home. By accessing or using the Dressmedesi Platform, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service.
Dressmedesi is a comprehensive wedding resource which not only helps its customer choose the right vendor, but also provide millions of men and women the ability to rent ethnic Indian/Pakistani dresses for a fraction of the retail price, allowing them to look, and more importantly, feel, beautiful for all their special occasion.
- The Site Owner shall have the sole right to change, modify, add, or remove these Terms and Conditions or any or all its Policies relating to the provisions of Services on the Site and access to the Site, at any time without any prior written notice or intimation to you. It is hereby clarified that each User shall be responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions and Policies on the Site periodically and keep themselves updated.
- The Website User shall at all times while accessing, uploading and or using the services of this Website shall abide by the following principles :
Website User shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information, including but not limited to, content, image or graphic, which:
belongs to another person and to which the Website User does not have any right to;
is grossly false, inaccurate, harmful, harassing, abusive, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing in any manner, whatsoever;
is misleading or harms minors in any way;
is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content or provides material that is violent or otherwise inappropriate or solicits personal information from anyone or provides content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
infringes upon or violates any third party's rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, which includes patents, trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
provides information violating someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses;
contains video, photographs, or images of another person, without that person’s consent; impersonates another person;
tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorised access to the profiles , account information, or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
violates any law for the time being in force;
deceives or misleads the addressee and or other Website Users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
attempting to impersonate another User, person, or representative of Dress Me Desi;
using the account, username, or password of another User at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
using any information obtained from the Dress Me Desi Services to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
using the Dress, Me Desi Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Dress Me Desi Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting for any other nation.
The Website User shall not create liability for the Website Owner or cause the Website Owner to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Website Owner’s internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers
Additionally, you agree that in using the site, you will not use any Intellectual Property Rights of any company or organisation in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or the authorised user of such marks names or logo. Except for that information for which you have been given permission, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your Membership is liable to be terminated by us.
You Additionally agree, by the continued use of the Website to indemnify us in the event of third part claims arising under the circumstances elaborated under this clause. This shall be in additional to any legal claims or actions that can be taken against you in a court of valid authority as prescribed herein. You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in anyway any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You submit or post any materials or content to the Site, you grant us and our business partners a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, assignable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use such materials and content, including alterations thereof, for our business purposes, in any form, in any media, and via any technology we choose, whether it exists now or is created in the future. You represent that any materials and content posted or otherwise submitted by you to the Site is original to you and that you have the right to grant us these rights.
- The Dress Me Desi Services contain Content owned by Dress Me Desi ("Dress Me Desi Content"). Dress Me Desi Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Dress Me Desi owns and retains all rights in the Dress Me Desi Content and the Dress Me Desi Services. Dress Me Desi hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to view the Dress Me Desi Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Dress Me Desi Website and using the Dress Me Desi Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Dress Me Desi Content appearing on or through the Dress Me Desi Services.
- The Dress Me Desi Services contain Content of other Users and other Dress Me Desi licensors ("Third Party Content") and you are permitted to access the Third-Party Content solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Dress Me Desi Website and using the Dress Me Desi Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Third-Party Content appearing on or through the Dress Me Desi Services.
- CONTENT PROVIDED “AS IS.” All content and information available through the Services, including but not limited to product descriptions and specifications, product photos, advice from stylists and photos and comments from other users (“DRESS ME DESI Content”) is available to you on an “as is” basis and is to be used for general information purposes only. Such information is provided on a blind-basis, without any knowledge as to your identity or specific circumstances. The DRESS ME DESI Content is provided with the understanding that such information does not constitute professional advice or services. As such, you agree not to rely upon or use any DRESS ME DESI Content as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors. As used in these Terms, the Services include the DRESS ME DESI Content.
- After posting, uploading, or embedding User Content to the Dress Me Desi Services, you continue to retain such rights in such User Content as you held prior to posting such User Content on the Dress Me Desi Services and you continue to have the right to use your User Content in any way you choose. However, by submitting any content on Dressmedesi as well any other website and or domain owned operated ad controlled by Dress Me Desi Limited, you are granting Dress Me Desi LTD a perpetual, irrevocable transferrable, assignable, sub-licensable, worldwide license to use such materials and content, including alterations thereof, for our business purposes, in any form, in any media, and via any technology we choose, whether it exists now or is created in the future. You represent that any materials and content posted or otherwise submitted by you to the Site is original to you and that you have the right to grant us these rights.
- Dress Me Desi does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "User Content") that you upload to, submit to, or embed on the Dress Me Desi Services. You represent and warrant that you own the User Content posted by you on or through the Dress Me Desi Services or that you otherwise have sufficient right, title and interest in and to such User Content to grant Dress Me Desi the licenses and rights set forth below without violating, infringing, or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person due to any User Content posted by you to or through the Dress Me Desi Services.
- Without this license, Dress Me Desi would be unable to provide the Dress Me Desi Services or its publications. For example, the license you grant to Dress Me Desi is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to Dress Me Desi), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that Dress Me Desi is not required to pay you for the use of the User Content that you post), sublicensable (so that Dress Me Desi is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the Dress Me Desi Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the Dress Me Desi Services are global in reach).
The Website may need not register himself/herself to navigate through this Website, but, is required to register himself/herself on this Website by making an Account on this Website, called as the “Dress Me Desi Account” for availing all some of the services provided by this Website, including, but not limited to renting of the products available on this Website. Website user shall be allowed to rent the products displayed on this Website or avail any of the services provided by this Website, only after registering himself/ herself on this Website. Website User shall maintain the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by him/ her for registering himself/herself on this Website called the “Account Information” including, but not limited to the Display Name and the Password. Website User shall be solely liable and responsible for the correctness of the Account Information being provided by him/her.
The User Website User may also register by logging into his/her account with a third party social networking Site, Facebook. The User Website User may choose to link his/her Dress Me Desi Account with Facebook by either Providing User’s Website User’s third party account information to this Website on Dress Me Desi Account, or Allowing the Owner Website Owner to access the Website User’s third party account on the social networking site, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern the User’s Website User’s use of each of the third party account on the social networking Site.
The Website User’s relationship with the Third Party Service Provider associated with the Website User’s Third Party Account on the applicable social networking site(s) is solely governed by the Website User’s agreement(s) with such Third Party Service Provider. The Website Owner does not review any of the information provided by the Website User to such Third Party Account on the applicable social networking site(s) for any purpose, including, but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement and the Website Owner is not responsible for any information which the Website Owner uses from the Third Party Account.
The Services and the Site are governed by these Terms and Conditions and all applicable Policies of the Site, as may be amended from time to time and shall be deemed to be incorporated in these Terms and Conditions by way of reference. Unless expressly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Services and the Site shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions and all the Policies
This Section 6 sets out terms and conditions that apply to your rental of any Product.
The Site is a platform provided by the Site Owner to its Users, after registration of such User on the Site ("Registration") and their access to the Site through the account created on the Site by using the account details entered by such User ("Account Information"), to browse and take on rent the products displayed on the Site for a period of (Four) (Six) or (Eight) days starting from the date of delivery of the Product to the User ("Rental Period").
- Contract formation -The rental agreement between Dress Me Desi and the customer will only be formed when he received the order confirmation email, whether or not Dress Me Desi has already received the payment.
- Eligibility -Products may be rented or purchased for use by individuals under 18 years of age, but we rent and sell only to adults, who may rent or purchase the Products with a payment card or other approved payment method. By clicking agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are 18 years or older and that you are authorized to use the chosen payment method (including, without limitation, credit cards) for the purpose of renting or purchasing the Products as described in these Terms.
- Placing of orders by the User -All orders shall be placed by a User by signing in on the Site using his/her Account Information. It is hereby clarified that the Site Owner shall have the sole right to accept or reject order placed for a Product by a User. Once an order is approved by the Site Owner, the User, placing such order shall receive a confirmation from the Site Owner in relation to the acceptance of his/her order ("Order"). The Products ordered will be delivered in accordance with Section 6 (e) as may be applicable, of these Terms and Conditions. It is explicitly agreed by you that you shall not avail the Services and or access and use the Site for any other purposes except for your personal use. It is hereby clarified that the Products may appear different in colour and style than as displayed on the Site. The size and measurements may vary depending on the Products.
- Restriction of Orders placed by the User and cancellation of Orders by the Site Owner-The Site Owner may impose limitation or restriction on the maximum number of Orders placed by a single User for any of the Products listed on the Site through his/ her account on the Site. The Site Owner further has the right to cancel any Order placed by the User or prohibit any User from taking on rent or purchasing any of the Products (s) listed for sale on the Site, for any reason, including but not limited to any likelihood that the User, as per Site Owner's discretion, will abuse the Services or any of the reasons or circumstances specified in the Cancellation Policy. The Site Owner shall deliver the Products ordered by a User including the size, colour, and design on or before the delivery date. It is hereby clarified that in the event a Product ordered by you is not available, the Site Owner shall take reasonable efforts to notify you of such unavailability and you shall have the right to order a replacement Product.
- Delivery and shipping of Products- The delivery of all Orders placed for renting any Product shall be made on the first day of the Rental Period for such Product. It is hereby clarified that the Site Owner shall undertake best efforts to ensure that the Products are delivered within the timelines specified, however the Site Owner shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of the Products for reasons beyond the Site Owner's reasonable control.
The User hereby agrees and acknowledges that for all Orders that are shipped and delivered by the Site Owner to the User, for either Section 6 (c) (i) above, a delivery charge as specified on the Site may be payable by the User on account of delivery of the Product by the Site Owner ("Delivery Charges").
The shipping of the Orders for Section 6(e) above, is at the discretion of the Site Owner and shall generally be done through shipping partners, which are subject to change from time to time at the discretion of the Site Owner. It is clarified that the shipping and delivery of the Product will be initiated by the Site Owner only after the payment of Total Fee (defined below), as the case maybe, by the User, to the satisfaction of the Site Owner.
The details pertaining to the shipping, delivery locations, the timelines for expected delivery and Delivery Charges, as may be applicable, for all Products are may be specified on the Site.
- Payment by the User renting the Product(s)- It is clarified that the User shall pay rental fee as specified on the Site for every Order placed by such User ("Rental Fee") along with a security deposit being an amount equivalent of the Rental Fee ("Security Deposit"). The product pricing is as displayed at the time of the hire. The final price may vary according to the country of delivery, shipping, and legal taxes. Prices (with VAT) include delivery and shipping costs. The Security Deposit shall be refunded to the User upon return of the Products ordered after making such deductions as maybe applicable in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and the Return and Cancellation Policy.
It is clarified that upon confirmation of an Order for Rental of a product placed by a User, the Site Owner becomes authorized by the User to immediately charge the applicable Total Fee, as the case maybe, along with the Delivery Charges, if applicable, on the credit card debit card of the User registered with the Site.
The User hereby undertakes and agrees that all payment details in relation to the credit card debit card registered by the User on the Site and being used to place an Order for a Product, for either Section 4.1 (d) (i) or Section, shall be valid and accurate. It is agreed that the Site Owner reserves the right to take, at its discretion, any legal action if the payment details are found to be invalid or inaccurate. It is clarified that you are responsible for maintaining confidentiality and security of the payment details and ensuring proper use of the credit card debit card used by you in relation to the Services. It is clarified that the Site Owner shall not have any liability for any consequence arising out of unauthorized use of your credit card debit card or the details thereof.
- Mode of Payment -The payment of the Total Fee, as the case maybe, in relation to the Order, shall be made by the User through any of the payment methods available on the Site. By making such payment, you explicitly authorize the Site Owner or its authorized representatives to charge the applicable Total Fee, as the case may be, or any other amounts, including damages and penalties, as may be due and payable by you to the Site Owner, through such payment method as may be availed by you. It is clarified that by placing an Order for any Product on the Site and authorizing the Site Owner to charge the Total Fee, as the case may be, or any other amounts, including damages and penalties, as may be due and payable by you to the Site Owner, you are entering into a binding agreement with the Site Owner.
- Cancellation of the Order-The order can be cancelled up to three (3) days before the date of delivery indicated in the order confirmation email. The value of the order will be credited to the original payment method.
If the order cancellation is made within less than three (3) days before the date of delivery, indicated in the order confirmation email, you will be refunded the rental fee value. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
If the order is cancelled within three (3) or more days before the date of delivery, indicated in the order confirmation email, the customer will be refunded with the full value of the service.
In case you have received your parcel already and want to cancel your reservation
For a valid refund of the rental fee, do not remove the yellow tag and submit the form within 24 hours of signing the receipt of delivery. You'll also have to return your parcel to any DPD click and collect within 24 hours of signing the receipt of delivery or DHL services if you are outside of the United Kingdom.
Once we have received your unworn, tagged dress; as well as your refund request form, we will email a refund request confirmation within 5 working days. The refund process can take approximately 10 days depending on the individual processing time of your credit card.
Please note that refunds are only valid for unworn dresses and that reservations that are returned late are not eligible for a refund.
- Receipt of the Product -The Products shall be shipped to the shipping address provided by you at the time of placing an Order ("Shipping Address"). It is clarified that the Shipping Address provided by you shall be accurate and secured and that the Site Owner shall not be liable for any delay in delivery if such Shipping Address is found to be inaccurate or insecure at the time of delivery of the Product. In the event the Shipping Address is found to be inaccurate or insecure, additional delivery charges, as may be computed at the sole discretion of the Site Owner, shall be paid by you.
- Use of the Products (Applicable for Users renting the Products)- All Products delivered pursuant an Order are professionally dry cleaned prior to delivery and ready to wear upon receipt of delivery. The Site Owners take all reasonable care to dry clean and inspect each Product prior to delivery but use of the Product is at your own risk and the Site Owner shall not be liable for any health-related complaints in relation to the Products. Upon delivery of the Product by the Site Owner at the Shipping Address provided by you, you shall have the entire responsibility in relation to the use, maintenance, and safety of the Product ordered by you and delivered by the Site Owner to you.
- Damage, failure to return products- You shall be solely responsible for protecting the Product delivered to you from any loss, destruction or damage caused due to any reason, including but not limited to theft, fire stains, other stains, alterations, tearing, rubbing-off ("Substantial Damage"). You shall further be responsible for protecting the Product delivered to you from any loss which may result in any form of diminution in the Product's commercial value ("Major Loss"). You shall be responsible for handling the Products, during the Rental Period, with the same extent of care and precaution as you will exercise with regard to any of your personal properties.
If any damage is done to the Product which has the effect of mere normal wear and tear as per the determination of the Site Owner, you shall not be liable for such extent of damage to the Product. However, if you return a Product that is damaged beyond normal wear and tear, then you agree that we shall charge you, and you shall pay, for the price for repairing or replacing the Product, as determined in our discretion, up to the Retail Value for the Product.
In the event the Site Owner determines that a Major Loss has been done to the Product on your part, an additional charge of up to 150% of the retail value of such Product, as determined by the Site Owner, shall be payable by you on account of such Major Loss.
You hereby explicitly agree to such levy of additional charge on account of any Substantial Damage or Major Loss as may be determined by the Site Owner to have caused to the Product on your part while using such Product. It is clarified that in the event of any Substantial Damage or Major Loss caused to the Product during the Rental Period, the Site Owner becomes authorized to adjust the penalties for such Substantial Damage or Major Loss, as specified above, against the Security Deposit paid by you. In the event the penalty for such Substantial Damage or Major Loss, as specified above, is an amount higher than the Security Deposit, the Site Owner is hereby authorized by the User to immediately charge the User the penalties for the balance of such Substantial Damage or Major Loss, as per the sole and absolute determination of the Site Owner. Further, in the event the penalty for such Substantial Damage or Major Loss, as specified above, is an amount lower than the Security Deposit, the balance of the Security Deposit shall be refunded to you by the Site Owner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Late Fees- In case you fail to return the products on time, you shall immediately inform DRESS ME DESI via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If such happens, you are liable to pay the following penalties:
- For every day, your return is late you will be charged a £15 late fee per day;
- If after the five (5) first weekdays of the established return date the products have not been returned, legal consequences will be handled. Subsequently, you will be required to pay the full retail price of all garments ordered and DRESS ME DESI is authorized to deduct up to the retail value of the items sent in the payment method you have previously provided or an alternative payment method.
- Sizing returns- If your Product does not fit you, then you may return the Product to Dress Me Desi within 24 hours (excluding Sundays and holidays) of the date you received the Product by contacting Dress Me Desi at email@example.com and returning the Product in conformance with the return procedures above (a “Sizing Return”). DRESS ME DESI will then issue you a credit for the full Rental Fee (less delivery charges) of the Product for a future rental by you of our Products, so long as the Product, in our sole discretion, has not been worn.
In the event the Product delivered to you does not fit you then you shall notify the Site Owner by email by 11 A.M. on the day immediately following the day of delivery of the Product at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and the Product shall be picked up by the Site Owner from the Shipping Address on the date of receipt of such intimation in the manner specified above and in accordance with the terms of the Return Policy. The time at which you notify the Site Owner shall be recorded by the Site Owner at its sole discretion and such time shall not be disputed by you. In such an event, the Site Owner shall issue you a credit note for the Rental Fee excluding the Delivery Charges, if applicable, for renting of a Product at a future date subject to the satisfaction of the Site Owner that the Product has not been worn or used.
- Return of the Product (Applicable only for Users renting the Products)- It is clarified that you shall return the Products (s) ordered from the Site, in accordance with the terms of the Return Policy available at. All the provisions of the Return Policy shall govern the Product as displayed on the Site and delivered to you by the Site Owner in pursuance to your Order for renting such Product. It is clarified that in the event of any delay on the part of the User to return the Product within the stipulated period, the Site Owner is hereby authorized by the User to immediately charge the User the penalties for such delay, as per the terms and conditions prescribed in the Return Policy.
- Lost return packaging- If you lose the Return Packaging, you will be responsible for returning the item at your own expense by the expected return date, and providing DMD with a tracking number.
- Delay in Service -It is clarified that the Services and or the Site may involve deficiencies, including but not limited to omissions, interruptions, loss of data, and inaccuracies, delay in delivery and the Site Owner shall not have any liability on occurrence of such deficiencies in the operation of the Services and or the Site, including but not limited to any omission, interruption, loss of data, in accuracy and delay in delivery that may be experienced by you at the time of browsing or ordering any Product displayed on the Site. The Site Owner hereby disclaims any liability or responsibility for such deficiencies. The Site Owner shall put best efforts to ensure smooth operation of the Service and or the Site however, it does not guarantee against the possibility of any of the identified deficiencies in the Services and or the Site. You acknowledge that the Site Owner may direct any precautions to you for ensuring that there is no breach of security and integrity of the Site and on such directions, you shall provide the necessary support to the Site Owner. The Site Owner disclaims any responsibility for a loss that may be incurred by you due to any failed or incomplete transaction on the Site.
- You will be required to provide a valid phone number, credit card debit card details, accurate and full Shipping Address in order to avail the Services provided by the Site Owner, including, and not limited to placing orders for renting or purchasing the Products displayed on the Site. By registering your phone number with the Site Owner, you consent to be contacted by the Site Owner via phone calls and or SMS notifications, in case of any Order or shipment or delivery related updates.
- You acknowledge you shall be aware of all the terms of these Terms and Conditions and all the Policies before placing an Order for a Product displayed on the Site. You further acknowledge that the Services are being provided by the Site Owner as an independent contractor, and the Site Owner is in no manner acting as your agent.
- The Site Owner may assign, in whole or in part, the benefits or obligations of these Terms and Conditions and any all the Policies to its associates or affiliates or other group company or any other company, in circumstances, including but not limited to pursuant to a restructuring or re-organization or demerger of its organization or operations causing a change in management or something of the nature. The Site Owner shall not require your approval or consent for an assignment of the benefits or obligations under these Terms and Condition, the Polices or any other policy in relation to the Services and or the Site. It will be at the discretion of the Site Owner to decide if you should be intimated of such assignment. However, you shall not assign, in whole or in part, the benefits or obligations of these Terms and Conditions, the Policies or other policy in relation to the Services and or the Site, without the prior written permission of the Site Owner.
- The Site Owner shall not be liable for its failure to perform under these Terms and Conditions and the Policies as a result of occurrence of any force majeure events like acts of God, fire, wars, sabotage, civil unrest, labour unrest, action of statutory authorities or local or central governments, change in laws, rules, and regulations, affecting the performance of the Site Owner.
- Any dispute or claim relating to it, its enforceability or its termination under these Terms and Conditions and the Policies shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole arbitrator appointed by the Site Owner. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in English language at New Delhi. The courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the subject matter herein.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, failure to exercise or delay in exercising a right or remedy, hereunder shall not constitute a waiver of the right or remedy or a waiver of any other rights or remedies, and no single or partial exercise of any right or remedy, hereunder shall prevent any further exercise of the right or remedy or the exercise of any other right or remedy.
- The terms and provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the Policies, as identified herein and by their nature or content, are intended to survive the performance hereof and shall so survive termination.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions and or the Policies, hereunder becomes, in whole or in part, invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of that provision was deleted, that provision shall apply with such deletions as may be necessary to make it valid. If any court tribunal of competent jurisdiction holds any of the provisions, hereunder unlawful or otherwise ineffective, the remainder shall remain in full force and the unlawful or otherwise ineffective provision shall be substituted by a new provision reflecting the intent of the provision so substituted.
- You warrant that you shall not directly or indirectly solicit for employment, nor offer employment to, nor enter into any contract of services with any person employed by the Site Owner.
It is agreed and clarified that the arrangement set out by these Terms and Conditions and the Policies between you and the Site Owner is on a non-exclusive basis.
All notices, requests, demands, waivers and other communications required or permitted to be given hereunder shall be sent to email@example.com, if to the Site Owner, if to you, it shall be to the email address and or postal address registered with the Site Owner.
These Terms and Conditions and Policies may be varied, amended, or modified by the Site Owner at any time and at its sole discretion without any intimation to you. The last amended version shall be available on the Site at all times. It is clarified that you shall be responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions and Policies on the Site periodically and keep updated.
You have read and understood the above Terms and Conditions. You agree that by accessing the Site and or availing the Services you hereby accept the Terms and Conditions and the Policies displayed on the Site and further agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Policies as may be modified by the Site Owner from time to time. You further agree that the Services and the Site the access to which is being provided to you by the Site Owner is subject to change.
- It is hereby clarified that all Products displayed on the Site and made available to you are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without any representations and warranties, express or implied by the Site Owner. The Site Owner does not make any representations pertaining to the information or content, including but not limited to the Site Content or Products displayed on the Site and made available to a User through the Site.
You can cancel your account via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation of your account does not excuse you from being charged for unpaid fees for using the DRESS ME DESI services.
By sending us any feedback, ideas, suggestions, documents, or proposals (“Feedback”), you grant to us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works of, publish, distribute, sublicense, and otherwise exploit the Feedback, and you waive all moral rights in the Feedback which may be available to you in any part of the world and confirm that no such rights have been asserted. You represent and warrant that the Feedback does not contain any confidential or proprietary information of any third party, and that DMD may use your Feedback without restriction or obligation to you or any third party.
The communications between you and us via the Site use electronic means, whether you visit the Site or send us an email, or whether we post notices on the Site or communicate with you via email. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
If you are a copyright owner who believes in good faith that your copyrighted material has been reproduced, posted, or distributed on the Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please inform us on email@example.com. We have a policy of terminating the Site usage privileges of users who are infringers of intellectual property rights.
These Terms are the entire agreement between you and DMD relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except by DMD in accordance with these Terms, or as otherwise agreed in writing by you and DMD. No employee, agent, or other representative of DMD has any authority to bind DMD with respect to any statement, representation, warranty, or other expression not specifically set forth in these Terms.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
You may not assign or transfer these Terms or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms. DMD may assign these Terms at any time without notice to you.
Contact Information. Please send any questions or comments, or report violations of these Terms, to DMD at firstname.lastname@example.org